Raising The Bar in Conflict Resolution
A positive work environment doesn’t always come easy - but we can help!
Through Raising The Bar training, we offer something for all business owners, managers and employees. This series of 4 sessions includes empowering workshops to help you understand yourself, improve working relationships, learn skills to deal with difficult coworkers, find strategies for conflict resolution, raise the bar for your sales/customer service and gain many other valuable tools.
Eligible for Chartered Professionals in Human Resources - CPD Hours for Sessions 1, 3 & 4
Raising The Bar in Conflict Resolution: Session 3
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Discover how to curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive and effective, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.
With Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict, learners will:
· Leave with a 22 page individual assessment of Conflict Profile
· Discover communication strategies to engage in productive conflict with colleagues
· Learn how to redirect when heading down a destructive path
· Acquire techniques to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
· Build a common language in the organization and gain insights on how individual styles of handling
conflict affects others
Raising The Bar in Human Resources Practices: April 27, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
To register, go to: https://www.beinghumanservices.ca/raising-the-bar-series